The Altair® PowerlouverTM Window System
Available ex Malaysia in an Easyscreen Window Frame
PowerlouverTM in Easyscreen
The Altair Powerlouver Window has been specifically designed within the aluminum Easyscreen Window System with space in the head of the frame to house Powerlouver motors.
Breezway Altair Louvers can traditionally be automated via external motors and controls attached to remote control compatible handles. This approach to automation requires a third party to supply and install the external motors and linking systems. Breezway now provides a simple solution to automated needs, removing the need to specify multiple products and simplifying the installation process.
Easyscreen Window System 3D Models
Online viewing of 3D models is a relatively new technology. Viewing 3D models requires a fast internet connection and reasonably high speed computer processor. Viewing may not be possible on some older computers. We recommend Google Chrome for the best viewing results.
PowerlouverTM in Easyscreen Window System Dimensions
Powerlouver in Easyscreen Standard Heights
- Standard Heights are measured from the lowest visible metal to the uppermost visible metal of the frame and excludes fins.
- Off Standard Heights that are more than 13/64″ greater than or less than a Standard Height will have a top fixed blade to achieve the specified height. Off Standard heights that are within 13/64″ of a Standard Height will not have a fixed top blade.
- Non-standard frame heights ≤1-10/16” greater than a standard frame height are not available for 152mm Powerlouvre in the Easyscreen Frame.
- Non-standard frame heights ≤1-12/16” greater than a standard frame height are not available for 102mm Powerlouvre in the Easyscreen Frame.
- Refer to the product performance warranty on possible height restrictions for different blade types.
- Standard sizes will save money and improve lead times.
There are no standard Altair Louvre widths. The desired window width can be achieved through multiple louvre bays (maximum bay width is 157-1/2″). The bay width may be affected by Building code rules. Please discuss with your Breezway Dealer and builder.
Altair Powerlouver Windows
- Maximum width = 157-15/32″ (frames over these dimensions will need to be coupled on site or at a window fabricator’s factory)
- Minimum bay width for 2-9 blade high windows = 15-3/4″
- Minimum bay width for 10-18 blade high windows = 19-11/16″
- Standard heights only
- Up to 6 galleries (bays) can be included in a single surround frame
- Screens to outside only
|No. of Blades||6"||4"|
Powerlouver in Easyscreen Screen Deductions
Altair® Louver CAD Drawings
Breezway offers a collection of CAD drawings for the complete Altair Louvre product range.
Altair® Louver REVIT Models
REVIT models of selected Powerlouver in Easyscreen Window Systems are now available through the Design Content website or can be downloaded below. REVIT models are generated and maintained by Design Content.
Please Note: While sizing logic has been built into the models, Breezway’s Product Performance Warranty should be consulted to determine maximum blade lengths and maximum window heights for each project’s wind and water ratings.
While the REVIT models do not show fixed blades when off-standard heights are specified, windows at off-standard heights will be supplied with fixed blades.
You can also download all REVIT files in this section here Altair Powerlouver in Easyscreen REVIT Drawings.
Altair® Louver ArchiCAD Objects
ArchiCAD objects of selected Powerlouver in Easyscreen Window Systems are now available through the Design Content website or can be downloaded below.
Please note: While sizing logic has been built into the models, Breezway’s Product Performance Warranty should be consulted to determine maximum blade lengths and maximum window heights for each project’s wind and water ratings.
You can also download all ArchiCAD files in this section here Altair Powerlouver in Easyscreen ArchiCAD Drawings.
Altair® Louver SketchUp Drawings
Breezway now offers SketchUp models of Altair Powerlouver in Easyscreen Window Systems in a variety of sizes.
Please download the zip files below to add to your libary. There are a total of 55 models of each window system per file.
|Altair Powerlouver Easyscreen Window System SketchUp Files.||SKP|