They don’t make louvers like they use to!
Louver Windows have been around for a very long time. You may remember them as old rusty, leaky jalousies. Today, Breezway has developed a new generation of Louver Windows using the latest technology to ensure a high-quality product that will last a lifetime.
Architects HPC incorporated Powerlouver Windows into a smart Building Management System to assist with energy savings in Breezway’s sustainable head office building. View project.
Breezway is proud to be part of a rich history of manufacturing louver windows that dates back nearly a century. The early success with the first louver patent filed by A E Appleton & Sons in the 1930s was a testament to the quality and popularity of our products. Over the years, the company has undergone several name changes due to mergers and sales, but our focus on louver windows has remained constant. Today, Breezway continues to innovate and produce high-quality louver windows for customers around the world. The company’s long history and commitment to excellence make it a trusted and respected name in the industry.
With a constant stream of product improvements flowing from our R&D Centre, Breezway is at the forefront of louver window technology and design. Breezway has maintained a presence in Hawaii for over 30 years through licensed distributors and has now been operating a Manufacturing Plant based in Aiea for over 12 years offering local assembly, shorter lead times, training and after-sales service.
Where to View or Buy Breezway Louvers?
Our Altair Louver Windows are available from leading window and door manufacturers across Hawaii. The Altair Louver has been designed to be compatible with most timber and aluminum windows so it will match neatly with other windows and doors in your building.
To speak to our Design Assist Team please call (808) 484 5999 or email email@example.com
Or visit our Where to View and Where to Buy page today so you can locate your closest Breezway supplier.
Working for Breezway
We’ll contact you should a suitable position open up.
Award Winning Louvers
- 2007 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2008 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2010 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2011 Finalist The Breezway Head Office Building was a finalist for the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Qld Boral Award for ‘Environmental Sustainable Development & Small Retail/Commercial Building under 3000sqm’
- 2013 Finalist Breezway was a finalist for the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2014 Winner The IGLU Student Accommodation Building (with Breezway Louvres) won the AWA Design Award for ‘Best Use of Windows and Doors – Commercial – New Constructions over $5 million’
- 2014 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ Apptivate® Control Unit won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2014 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2015 Winner Breezway won the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Finalist Breezway came second in the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Winner The Altair Dualair® System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System won the AGWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System was the Gold Winner for the Good Design Award – Product Design Category